You can still join the team. Currently our Community Team Bike Santa Monica
- Ranking 13th Nationally
- We have accumulated 215,937 Points
- Together we have ridden over 87,597 miles
SAVE THESE DATES:
Handlebar Happy Hour next Wednesday
Closing Handlebar Happy Hour Party September 30th
Details coming asap!
Get your miles logged by the end of the month to be eligible for a September prize. If you reach the Diamond or Platinum level you’ll be entered to win the grand prize: A 4-Day North American Trek Travel trip!
Join team Bike Santa Monica and Log your September miles here to Make Every Mile Count!
Tuesday, September 30, at midnight CT will be the last time you can record your miles for the month and have them count for the prize drawing. Anything after that will go into the overall tally.
2. To log miles from past days:
- Login to your account at nationalbikechallenge.org
- Click on the red “Log Miles” banner on the home page
- Click on the calendar view in the right hand corner of the logging window
- Click on the day you want to add miles
- Enter your total miles for that day in Transport or Sport/Fun
- Click “Update Miles”
- Repeat for the other days you rode
And with over 650 prizes already awarded, we’re upping the ante for the final month of the Challenge. We’ll have more National Bike Challenge socks, Aero Tech Designs bike shorts, 3M sunglasses, Luna Bars, Bellwether gloves, Resource Revival key chains, Planet Bike bike lights, Cat-Ears, Canari clothing and more!Click here to see all of the great stuff you can win just by logging your miles.