- 502 Colorado Green Building
We asked you to save the date … I hope you can join us this Saturday.
The format for the meeting is MIXER, UPDATES, Q & A, INPUT & DISCUSSION
DATE: Saturday, September 20th
TIME: 9am – noon
PLACE: 502 Colorado Avenue (south east corner 5th and Colorado)
- 9 am -10am – Mixer: Light food and beverages, City Staff & SM Spoke
- 10 am -11am – Updates, City Staff & SM Spoke
- 11 am – NOON – Q&A, Group Input & Discussion
- UPDATES will include short presentations by city staff on MANGo, SRTS, BAP implementation progress (incl. green lanes on 2nd St), Pedestrian Action Plan, Down
town Plan, Esplanade & Cycle Track, EXPO, Bikeshare. Support for Vulnerable Road Users Initiatives, Cyclist Bill of Rights & VISION ZERO, Upcoming Projects!
- INPUT & DISCUSSION items include: green lane standards, BAP prioritization, Enforcement, Broadway, Bike Access to EXPO, Bike Corrals, Bike Counts, Event ideas, Create on going Survey for community input.
WE NEED YOUR VOICE – We hope you can join us!
MORE UPCOMING EVENTS:
— Monday, SEPTEMBER 22nd, – 2 events at SM Main Library
—- Pedestrian Action Plan Community Open House 5-8pm
—- The League of Women Voters Santa Monica & Santa Monica Next host a City Council Candidates Forum
— Wednesday, September 24th, Buy Local Week Handlebar Happy Hour fundraiser benefits Santa Monica Spoke
– Tuesday, September 30th, National Bike Challenge Closing HandlebarHappy Hour
— Friday October 3rd, Monthly Open House Potluck at the Bikerowave 7-10pm
— Saturday, October 4th, Bike it, Walk it KIDS Workshop
— Sunday, October 5th, CicLAvia & Feeder Ride from Santa Monica
— Sat/Sun October 11-12, Team Bike Santa Monica – Bike MS Coastal Challenge
— Saturday, October 18th, Well Being Festival, Buy Local SM, Bike Skills Course
— Thursday, October 30th, LACBC Firefly Ball