#BikeTheVote on March 7th!
We have another important election coming up in about a month, on Tuesday, March 7th, which will elect more than half of the Los Angeles City Council and the Mayor. There are also important local measures on the ballot that will impact Angelenos. On the Westside, we have two council districts up for an election, CD5 and CD11. Register to vote by February 20th, and make sure to #BikeTheVote on March 7th. There are a number of candidate forum hosted by neighborhood stakeholders. If you can, please attend a forum near you and learn more about which candidate will best improve bicycling conditions in their district.
1. Read the LACBC Election Guide
2. Attend a Los Angeles Council District 5 Forum near you! – West Los Angeles and Encino
- Feb. 11th 1:00 p.m. (Sat) Mid City West Candidate Forum at El Rey Theatre – 5515 Wilshire Blvd.
- Feb. 12th 2:00 p.m. (Sun) CD5 Meet the Candidate Forum at Leo Baeck Temple – 1300 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
- Feb. 14th 7:00 p.m. (Tue) Beverly Wilshire HOA Candidate Forum – 543 N. Fairfax
- Feb. 16th 6:30 p.m. (Thurs) Westside Village HOA – CD5 Candidate Forum at St. John’s Presbyterian Church – National Blvd. and Military Ave.
- Feb. 19th 4 p.m. (Sun) Beverlywood HOA Town Hall Meeting with CD5 candidates, Location is TBD
- Feb. 21st 7 p.m. (Tue) Westwood Neighborhood Council, Chamber of Commerce and HOAs Candidate Forum at St. Paul the Apostle – 10750 Ohio Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024