Come Join Finish The Ride,
Run, Walk ‘N Roll + Cyclocross!
Brought To You By Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE)
Support safe city streets and help end hit and run crimes by taking part in Finish the Ride, Run, Walk ‘N Roll events!! All proceeds will benefit Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE), a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated to preventing traffic fatalities, ending hit and run crimes and helping those who have been affected by traffic collisions.
Are You Ready To Take The “Holiday Challenge?”
Finish The Ride, Run, Walk N’ Roll Holiday Challenge 2016
Join Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) and SoCal Cross on Sunday, December 11th for an awesome event for everyone – from beginners to hardcore athletes! Registration is open RIGHT NOW so register TODAY at www.FinishTheRide.org. USE PROMO CODE SMSPOKE20
FINISH THE RIDE HOLIDAY CHALLENGE EVENTS INCLUDE:
- “Wilshire Law Firm” Rides = 10 Mile Fun Ride, 25 Mile ‘Tis The Season Ride, Holiday Metric-Century
- Duathlon = 10 Mile Ride + 10K Run
- Cross Challenge Events = “Cross-Athlon” (10 Mile Ride/10K Run + Cyclocross); “Run-A-Cross” (5K Run + Cyclocross)
- Run/Walk = 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon
- 10K Roll = Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelchair athletes, finish on anything with wheels!
- Timing and medals awarded for ALL events!
- Cool goodie bag and free t-shirt with registration
- Great live music and dancing
- Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes and activities for kids and adults alike and much more! Feel free to bring the whole family even the dog!
For more information on the event itself, registration questions or other customer service inquiries, e-mail us at register@FinishTheRide.org or call (844) 884-7233 Ext. 801.