The Community Climate Action Summit is tomorrow and we’re getting excited! The first session will begin promptly at 10:30am, so we ask that you arrive early to check-in. There will be coffee and refreshments, so if you arrive early it will give you plenty of time to check-in and grab your morning treats before the program starts.
Bike Valet and Child Care are provided.
While we hope as many people as possible can bike, walk or bus to the Summit, underground parking is available at St. Monica’s access via the driveway located at 725 California Avenue in Santa Monica.
9:00 AM Kidical Mass Ride
10:00 AM Check-In
10:30 AM Welcome
11:00PM Downtown Community Plan: The Future of Mobility (Panel Discussion)
- Moderator: Francie Stefan, Mobility Manager
- Amanda Eaken, Director, Climate & Energy, NRDC
- Ashley Hand, Cityfi
- Colin F. Peppard, Innovation Manager for Outreach and Strategic Relationships, LA Metro
12-1:00PM Lunch & Green Living Expo
1-2:00PM Achieving Clean Energy for All (Group Discussion & Workshop)
- Opening Presenter: Joe Galliani, South Bay Clean Power
2:15-3:15PM Resilient Communities, Low Carbon Living (Group Discussion & Workshop)
- Opening Presenter: Heather Joy Rosenberg, Director of the LA Resilience Initiative, USGBC-LA
3:30-4:30PM Pecha Kucha Slam (Community Presentations)
4:30 PM Climate Social Hour & Land Art Generator Initiative Gallery