CicLAvia catalyzes vibrant public spaces, active transportation and good health through car-free streets
Feeder Ride? Check event for update.
CicLAvia heads back to Iconic Wilshire Boulevard on August 14 as Koreatown, Westlake, and Downtown Los Angeles will host the country’s largest open streets event! Streets will be closed to cars and open for cyclists, pedestrians, runners and skaters to use as a recreational space.
New to CicLAvia? Here are some things you need to know for August 14:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9 AM until 4 PM
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There’s no starting point or finish line – begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out some more safety tips.
Stuff to bring:
- helmut (for feeder ride or children under 18)
- sun screen
- cash –
- spare tube/ patch kit
- any special tools your bike requires!