Expo Line trains have begun testing. Bulletins will be issued to keep you informed of the dates, times and frequency of movement through the community.
- Please obey all warning signs and traffic signals when crossing the tracks.
- Always look both ways before crossing any street.
- Never walk on railroad tracks.
- Watch for trains from both directions.
- Use the crosswalks. Do not jaywalk across the tracks.
In conjunction with the Cities of Los Angeles and Santa Monica and the Expo Construction Authority, Metro will be conducting a headway (frequency of train service) test to verify that the train control system can meet headways established by Metro. This test is necessary as we lead up to full train service (Spring 2016).
SUNDAY – SATURDAY, JANUARY 10 – 16, 2016, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Along the Expo Line tracks from National/Palms Station to the Downtown Santa Monica Station (at 4th St. & Colorado Ave.) DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Traffic signals will operate on regular cycles. To ensure the safety of pedestrians and motorists, it is necessary to obey ALL traffic signs and signals at ALL times.
Metro thanks you for your cooperation.