30 Days of Biking is a pledge to ride your bike every day in April — any distance, any destination — and share your adventures online. Join the fun events we have planned this month, use social media to blast your own rides and the joys of riding a bike! #30DaysofBiking #BikeSM #SMSpoke
It’s all about the fun of riding your bike – join in anytime!
Share your 30 Days of Biking experiences using #30DaysofBiking #BikeSM #SMSpoke on Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Facebook.
One Bicycle will be given to a kid in need for every 30 Pledges
Make the Pledge = Free Bikes 4 Kidz
April Events: lets more all month – send us your ride or idea for the list!
Check our Event Calendar for newly added events
Local Santa Monica
- Every Wednesday – Coffee outside 7-8 am Link #CoffeeOutside
- April 5th, Sunset Picnic Ride (intermediate / advanced). Tongva Park. Meet at 5:15pm
- April 11th, Ride to – Santa Monica Spoke Meeting, BAP updates and reception – link soon.
- April 18th, Kidical Mass Earth Day Garden Ride, Starts at Memorial Park, SO FUN!
- April 19th, Join us for Finish the Ride | It’s Not Just A Ride. It’s A Movement! Ride with us to support the momentum
- April 20th, Ride to Earth Day themed Panel Discussion at the SM Apple Store with local leaders including Cynthia Rose – valet at the SM Bike Center 2nd & Colorado 3 hours free
Regional with LACBC
- April 4th, Ride to – Amoeba Charity Auction with Kurt Braunohler Benefiting LACBC 4:00pm
- April 12th, LACBC Sunday Funday Ride – Union Station Downtown LA 9:30am – 1:30pm
- April 12th, Join Team LACBC at Angel City Brewery Climate Ride Fundraiser, 5 – 8pm
- April 18th, Ride to Women Bike Women Lead A Social Conference for Women Transforming Their Communities Through Bikes DTLA 10am -3pm
- April 26th, Car Free SFV Earth Day Event & Bike Ride – 9:30am – 12:30pm